From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:28:06 -0400
Dropped off a bunch of supplies on Friday. Renting a mini van and want
to fill it with needed items.

The list of items:

Paper towels, bleach, laundry soap, dish soap, hand sanitizer, toilet
paper (yes, with the people popping in and out the bathroom is used),
pieces of fleece cut to about 8 x 18 (serves to cover the wire in the
cage and a blanket), trash bags. Ok, I added the hand sanitizer and
toilet paper, but trust me, they can use it!!

If you would like me to bring a donation on your behalf and hand it to
her, I will.

I'll make it easy on you, let me know what you want to send, make a
donation to cover it and I'll shop for you. You can even send her gift
cards from Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart all can be used too. Needed items
like listed can be purchased with them.

If you would like to give Lori a special gift as a thank you. Wrap it
up and I will deliver it.

Every one who sends items name will be on a list, and all of your
contact information if you provide it. If you want a tax receipt when
you drop off the items, I can give you a tax receipt so it is tax
deductible.

Oh yeah, let's not forget the volunteers, pop, water, snacks, Gatorade,
Power Aid, snack bars, all are items that would be used with no doubt!!

I'll be picking it the mini van Tuesday night, and packing it. So let's
fill it.

Thanks folks.

jean

Jean Caputo-Lee
Director
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
www.ferretsunlimited.org
Non-Profit, No-Kill
216/749-3885
216/409-3849

Volunteers are the backbone of ALL shelters. Little donations add up to
BIG Miracles