From:
"Christopher A. Frick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:56:39 -0700
Hi all,
It's been a *really* long time since I've posted anything--mainly just been
monitoring the California issue.  This last post by Jeanne really got me
angry!!  I'm not really "politically savy," so I don't really know what's
required, but HAS ANYONE REQUESTED TO SEE EXPENDITURES OF THE DFG ON
ENFORCEMENT COSTS!?  That may have an impact on some reluctant reps if
it can be shown that keeping ferrets illegal is far more costly than
legalizing them.  I'll try to get more info, but if anyone on the list
knows how or has any information regarding this, post it with appropriate
references so I (and hopefully everyone else) might have the chance to
write letters to officials on this issue.

Dooks to all,
Chris

P.S. Chopper is getting really fat!  (middle-aged raisin belly?)  Betty
still steals my socks, but she's getting to be less of a theif--still
runs *really* fast, though!