Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:01:34 -0500
To anon poster who stated:

>This man is old and very frail. It is his 2 granddaughters that have
>been caring for the animals that he loves most since he himself has
>not been able to take care of them.

I'm sorry but if these animals were loved and he couldn't properly care
for them I think he would allow a shelter to take (not buy) some to
save them, and would at least separate male and females to stop the
continuing births that he can't handle. As for his frailty, sorry but
I care more for the frailty of the caged ferrets who have no recourse
to get help themselves.