From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:14:01 -0700
HOWDY ALL. it's Princess Pepper. da won an onli!

Lookie what mommy put up on eBay for SOS!

Ferret Christmas Angel
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferret-Christmas-Angel_W0QQitemZ7193126511

Ferret Christmas Angel
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferret-Christmas-Angel_W0QQitemZ7193126841

Hew World Order (NWO) Hat
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hew-World-Order-NWO-Hat_W0QQitemZ8715964256

She gonna be putting more stuff on dhis week cause she wants to raisin
lotz of monies for SOS from all these wonderfully donated items!

Dhem Angels are VERY PRETTY!  We have one..  but mommy has to keep it
hidden cause she had it at the top in her closet and Mr. Tonka climbed
up her clothes and got into da box with the Angel in it.  and was
doing stuff to dhat angel dhat momma said he shouldna been do-win.
Hee hee.  she so funny.

Anyhoo.. Go bid!  You help SOS and you getz somedhing really special. no
no.. not me!  But you get a chance to win da eBay item!

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper

(permission to cross-post)