From:
Jennifer Hoh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:12:58 EDT
My 7 year old MF boy had adrenal surgery in January (also had spleen and
several pancreatic nodules removed).  While he's had hair regrowth on his
stomach, upper back and tail, and he's definately feeling dramatically
better (I almost asked the vet to put the organs back in after he dug a
big hole in the carpet...), he still has a big patch of skin on his lower
back which shows no sign of hair re-growth.  Has anyone else experienced
slow re-growth after surgery?  Is it possible that he'll always be
'nekkid-butt-boy'?  Anyone think it's related to his age?

Thanks for the input.
Jen