From:
Karen Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:21:17 -0400
Hi All,

I need some help with this one.  I have never seen this before on any other
ferret, so I don't know what to make of it.  My little girl Tootsie was out
playing the other day.  As usual I picked her up to give her a kiss and
noticed something unusual.  Her little rear end is red and looks irritated.
You know that their little poop shoot is barely noticeable, well this is
right there and there is no missing this one.  Does anyone know what this
could be and what could be causing it.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Please contact
me privately at my email address, the sooner I know what the problem is the
sooner it can be taken care of.

Thanks in advance,
Karen and her 16 fuzzloves!