From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 18:27:21 -0700
hahahahahaha (pardon I'm still laughing).  Thanks to everyone who suggested
names for the tumour guy with no tumour.  It set me to giggling this
afternoon and I haven't stopped since.

He's still great and just one giant sucky baby and we still haven't named
because we are afraid if we name him, we'll keep him.  (not that it would
be a bad thing but a certain someone would probably end up divorced if she
took in one more permanent ferret) (Personally I really like the Arnold
one...) Can you believe a field mouse strolled brashly through my ferret
room today and was stocking up on food spill-over as my ferrets went about
their business?  I shooed him out but really, what nerve.  And what lazy
ferrets....  Thanks again for the laughs, all.  We'll let you know what we
end up calling him...

Sheena
Ferrets & Friends Club & Rescue E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
"dedicated to the preservation of the domestic ferret as a
 household pet", a no-kill, not-for-profit ferret facility.
For more information about the FFCR try our homepage:
< http://www.geopages.com/Colosseum/1575 >