Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:20:09 -0700
Hi everyone, We need some serious help here.  Mama's been talkin' about
this delicious and nutricious soupie for us for a couple of weeks now.
Bob's Famous Soupie she calls it.  We were getting so excited waiting for
her to cook it up.  So she cooked it up last nite.  And ewwww it was so
gross lookin'!!!  She told us it was suppossed to look like thick gravy.
Well, it didnt.  Not even close.  It came out lookin' like ground up
chicken - and thats not soup.  She thinks she did everything right...
ground up the whole chicken in the grinder, then put it in the blender
and puree with water, and then cooked it on the stove for 30 mins.
Sounds easy to us!  Says she cooked it on medium heat - was that right?
Please help us figure out what went wrong!!  Maybe she didnt puree it
enough??  We dont know, but we certainly dont want to eat this stuff!!!
Please help us, maybe she will make us another batch??

Thanks!!,
River, Rudy & Rayna
oooohhh pleawse, help us!!