From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:55:20 -0400
A Tired, Worried Shelter Mom writes:

>I fear that I am failing the little angels you have sent to me to care for.

No you are not failing them.  They feel your love everytime you walk into
the room, everytime you call their names, stroke their backs, tickle their
tummies, take and give back their kisses.  Your love gives their lives
meaning again.

Would that there were more like you, with your intense passion and caring
and willingness to sacrifice for the ferrets.

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter West
"The Raisin Retreat"
Oberlin, Ohio