From:
Shannon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 20:47:52 -0600
I just had to send a quick email.  The neighbor girl came over today to
play with my children and she just about had a heart attack when my
youngest came walking out into the living room with our little fuzzy, Kodo.
It seems that she had a very bad experience with a ferret when she was
younger.  Her aunt and uncle had a ferret and were very mean to it and so
it was mean.  I explained to her it is not the ferrets fault that it was a
biter but the people who owned it.  I went on to explain that if any animal
is abused it will most likely become mean and possibly bite.  Needless to
say by the end of the visit she saw how nice and playful our little guy was
and wasn't a bit scared of him when she left the house.  He was also in a
sleepy mood so he was looking especially cute and adorable sleeping in my
arms.  I think this helped her though because he wasn't jumping around
being crazy.

Kodo has developed a fascination with straws and fountain pop.  If he sees
one sitting on the counter etc.  He freaks out and tries everything he can
to get hold of it.  If is so funny!!  He seems like he is addicted.  My
daughter says she watched him the other day when he spilled her coke and
he splashed in it for a few minutes and then drank it.  She thinks that he
wanted to get rid of the bubbles.  I try to keep him away from it and am
afraid that the caffeine is not good for him.

shannon m and of course the spoiled one Kodo