From:
Jan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:35:10 -0400
Hello, everyone, I have been reading the FML for a few weeks now and I
have found some of the post to be quite educational and informative.  I
have a business of seven fuz-babies right now living with me.  And four
fuz-babies that have crossed over the bridge in the last couple of years.

I have one male right now doing something very strange, that I have never
read or heard anyone else speak of.  I would appreciate any advice or
even thoughts on why my guy is doing this.  For the last two full days, I
have not been able to get out of this little ones sight.  He has followed
my every step, even so much so as to get up and follow me to the other
side of the dining room table, from one side of the room to the other,
even if he could still see me without moving.  He is just worn out, he
won't sleep unless I decide to be completely still so as not to wake him
and than I can watch him and see him open an eye every little bit to see
if I'm still in the same place.  He doesn't want me to hold him either.
I've picked him up to cuddle and he does his normal loving bit and than
wants down.  But will continue to follow me where ever in the house I go.
He doesn't follow anyone else in the family either, just me.  I put him
in his room last night to go to bed and 30 minutes later I went to check
on them (there is a half door on their room, so I can just look in and
them not know I'm there) and he was in the same spot I had put him, just
sitting and looking up at me.  What am I missing?  does anyone know what
this baby is wanting, that I'm not giving him?  Any suggestions or has
anyone encounter this with one of theirs?  Thanks, Jan