From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:23:57 -0400
Kim,

If you bothered to actually read my post I said it was a "BANK DRAFT
CHECK"/ Cashier's Check, the kind the bank teller makes out, NOT a
personal check. Since the amount was $2000 there was no way he was
going to accept a personal check or a money order.

I also "never" said that the person wanting the snakes got them. My
friend is not stupid as you are assuming. The check was put in the
bank to see if it was good and would clear and as we found out the
next day, the check is a fake.

The lesson my friend learned was that from now on, he will only except
CASH sent through Western Union.

I did however make a small mistake with the e-mail address, it's
[log in to unmask] and the add for my friend's snakes were
placed on Petfinders.com

Debi