From:
Bobbi Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:50:23 GMT
The Merry Masters of Mayhem now only number 3.  Angelica and Charlie
both passed to the bridge last month.  Although they passed about 3 weeks
apart, both of them suffered from lymphosarcoma.  It leaves a terrible
void.  Only 3 in the big cage.  It's so empty.

Angelica was our high flyer.  She was a real "hellcat" and ready to try
anything.  How did she get up in the top of the kitchen cupbord??  A
biter to the end, she was also one of the only two ferrets I actually
paid for.  The rest have all been rescues, including Charlie.  Such a
sweet boy.  A bit of a clown, he loved to lay in your lap and have his
tummy tickled.  I miss them both.  Hopefully, we will find others to
love, although they can never truely take the place of those at the
bridge.

Bobbi and The Merry Masters of Mayhem,
Scooby, Sammie and Shooter.  Remembering the 8 at the Bridge

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.