From:
John & Sandy Lazdins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 11:58:20 +0900
Greetings from Downunder.

You know that you are owned by when you go to the bathroom and are sitting
there going about you business and giving a dozen ferrets rides in the
plastic packaging that the toilet rolls are packed in. (Not me, but John)

I'm as bad, I remembered.  Yesterday while in the Recovery Ward after coming
out of a General Aenasethic(sp - I'm still not completely with it.  hehe had
to get home to the family) I spent at least 20 minutes talking to the
Recovery Sister about ferrets.

I'll be laid up for a few days so I can catch up on all the list that I have
only skimmed lately.

Health and happiness to you and your "family"
Sandy
Lotsa Dooks Ferret Sanctuary Inc.
http://www.senet.com.au/~lazarus/sandyshp.htm
ICQ# 5319320