From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:19:33 +0800
Loved Sukie's post about ferrets and slides. :-)

I made my ferrets a big slide in the front yard that most of them love.
It s made of a garden arch with enclosed ramps leading to a "lookout"
platform and long slide.

http://au.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-RqTM_joic6_wlvI0IE5ORQoLvPO_

Most chose to come back to earth via the slide, but some of the wimps
will come back via the ramps. :-)

The "lookout" platform is very popular with my crew and after dark they
run up there and point their noses to the sky and sniff deeply. Cars
passing by are deemed very interesting. Landing in the grass after a
long slide also delights them.

Cheers,
Shirley (Who, unfortunately can't make it to this year's symposium
after all, but hopes to catch up another year.)