From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:05:24 -0400
Hi, I have a woman in Ft.  Lauderdale who desperately needs to find
a home for her two ferrets, these are older ferrets and one seems to
have insulinoma based on info given.  She contacted several shelters
originally and all turned her down or did not respond to her email.

I really cannot take these ferrets, I am dealing with the house situation
here and it is just to crazy here right now, plus my new place will be
smaller, so 20 ferrets is most likely going to be my limit.  Myself and
one other shelter here in Florida, continue to try and help people, but
I'm at my limit right now and with other shelters around, I am hoping
they can help.  Chere McCoy can't take them, broward rescue can't take
them, and a few others she contacted.  I am hoping to find a shelter
other than one way north to help out with these ferrets, they need a
good ferret knowledgeable person since they are older ferrets.

Please email me privately and I will give her info to you.

thanks,
sue

Auctions items NOW added every Sunday by midnight! Items added to eBay
store all of the time.
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store

Join my eBay Animal group to chat with other animal lovers at:
http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=100001326