From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:42:00 -0400
JUdy wrote:
>Today June 20th is Alicia and Dino Drakiotes 10th Wedding Anniversary.
>These two have done so much for the ferret community, I just wanted to
>take a second and wish them both a Happy Anniversary!
>
>Happy Anniversary guys!!! May your day be filled with ferret kisses and
>you night with....nevermind! I'm sure you'll find some fun way to spend
>the night!

Now thanks to those who sent the emails & greetings the REAL TRUTH IS :
Our 13th Anniversary ( yes we started before the rescue / shelter) is
next month JULY 20TH and I am sure Judy has done this in an attempt to
help remind me -- you see in this household it is mYSELF the WIFE who
continually forgets WHICH day in July is her anniversary!

 :)

Thanks Judy and all of you who may help me not to miss- or not to
celebrate too early this year!

Alicia ( half of the equation)