Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 23:22:58 -0500
Aren't we the proud parents!  Foxx has made it all the way to the Dome in
the Site Fights!  It wouldn't have been possible without all of our friends.
You all are the greatest!

For the very first time, a ferret is in the Championship round and this is
our chance to raise peoples awareness of our fuzzy babies.  Show them that
ferrets aren't the nasty little savages that some politicians would have
them believe.  Maybe do a little good while having a little fun in the
process.

The URL to vote for Foxx's Funhouse in the Dome is
http://www.thesitefights.com/fight2.htm

For those of you who would like to visit Foxx's Funhouse first, the URL is
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/.

Remember that you can vote once per day, every day all the way through next
Sunday at midnight.

We appreciate the support you have shown us, and Foxx has a special gift
just for you on our Site Fights page at Foxx's Funhouse.  I hope you will
stop by and pick it up. :)  Our friends are dear to us, and we know we
couldn't have done this without your help.  Big *HUGS* to you all!

Starr and Foxx
--
Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx's Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/