From:
felinesnferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:16:45 -0800
>From:    Kesrael Vacchon
>Subject: Check these out....
>
>Now, I am all for nostalgia and I won't complain when SOME things make
>a come back but this is just frightening:
> [eBay link to 10 muzzles]

I did check them out and I think they're horrible. I bought them to get
them off of eBay before some one thought this might be something they
can try on a biting ferret. I am going to smash and destroy every one
of them. It was worth every penny to make sure that no one has an
opportunity to try these out on any ferrets. Disgusting, evil, inhumane
metal contraptions!

Mary Hogan
Frontier Ferrets Rescue and Shelter