From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 04:51:03 -0600
Joli said:
>You are in a unique position of regard within the ferret community and,
>having no basis for comparison, perhaps you can't understand that some
>people find you intimidating.

Ah ha!  I KNEW you never met me!

I am short, ugly, balding, at the moment kind of dumpy, have a horrible
sense of humor, a vague personality, and the only person that image can
intimidate is the one who regularly catches a fleeting glance of it as
he quickly passes the mirror after a shower.

However, occasionally someone mistakes me for an old, ugly, balding,
short version of Neil Diamond.  For a hard rock and heavy metal lover,
that hurts.

Bob C