From:
Sharon Pease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 17:44:23 EDT
I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to reply to my request for
information about their experiences with introducing dogs and ferrets.  I'm
pretty sure I thanked everyone directly, if not then, thank you..thank
you..thank you!!

There is some interest in putting the information I've gathered on a ferret
web site.  If anyone who responded doesn't want the information shared,
please let me know.  I'm only going to include the dogs breed, age of
introduction, and hierarchy in the household.  I'd also like to include
some of the very good tips for introductions that were sent.  I'll wait a
little longer before I put all the information in order, just in case
someone wants to reply but hasn't had the time yet.

Thanks again!
Sharon