From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:05:24 -0400
We are growing by leaps and bounds.  I have received a total of 9
surrendered ferrets in the past 2 weeks.  ( Lilo, Stitch, Koonsie,
Flower, Honey, Oliver, Sweetpea, Herbert, Natalie)  If anyone needs
any ferret related items, please check out my auctions on ebay.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=alohaferrets&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

All the proceeds (With the exception of ebay fees) will be used to pay
off medical bills, my ADV balance with Avecon, and for uncoming shots
at a local clinic.  Each ferret costs me $25.00 for shots and $10.00 for
ADV testing.  That is $315.00 I need to raise immediately.  I have the
following for sale for those of you who do not like Ebay:

Ferretvite  $6.50
Ferret Lax  $7.00
Bi Odor 32 oz   $24.00
Bi Odor 8 oz   $11.00
8 Hammock Hooks  $1.50 for 8
2 Large Litter Pan Clamps  $2.50 for 2
8 Small Bedding Clamps  $2.25 for 8
Ferrettone 16 oz   $9.50
Ferretone 8 oz    $6.50
Custom Address Labels (30/sheet with your ferrets photo) $1.75 each
Custom Magnets using your ferrets photo  $1.00 each
Large Lock Crocks   $8.00  (Fork lock with prongs which go through the
                            cage)
Medium Lock Crocks  $6.00  (Fork lock with prongs which go through the
                            cage)
Small Lock Crocks   $4.00  (Fork lock with prongs which go through the
                            cage)
4 Paws Deordorizer Spray  $4.50
Super Pet Large Litter pans-High Back  $10.00
Marshalls Square High back litter pan  $11.00
Litter Pan Scoops  $1.00 each
Long Handled Ear Cleaning Q-Tips   $1.25 pack of 100
Small Animal Kingdom Ferret Harness/lead   $2.99 each  (different colors
available)
8 in 1 Yoggie Treats $2.50 each   (Peanut Butter or Banana Raisin flavor

Shipping not included in the above prices.  Please email me for the
shipping costs.

We are also holding a Fundraiser/Bake Sale and Information Day at Petco
In Reading on Saturday August 21st from 9am-5pm.  This will include Nail
and Ear cleaning for $3.00 donation, baked goods, ADV testing demo
(Avecon Method only), we will have ferret related items for sale, free
flyers dealing with Ferret Related issues and much more.  Please stop
out and meet some of the adoptable ferrets here at TinyPrints and help
out our cause!

Thanks so much again everyone.  Marguerite From TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore