From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:24:15 PST
My recently acquired 5 year old male is having trouble with urinating.  He
makes small puddles, and his belly is often wet after going.  I can't say
that I think he's "straining" to pee, because I don't know what that would
look like, but when at the vet last weekend she withdrew 5cc's of urine 3
mins after he left several puddles.

She tested the urine, and found it to be normal except: highly acidic, and
there were large clusters of normal epithelial cells.

I'm worried about paying for an x-ray to tell us nothing, so I'm hoping
someone has a suggestion for possible causes, things to look for, and tests
that would be conclusive, as well as treatments.

Thanks for your continued support!

     Julie