From:
Bill Nelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 00:03:04 -0400
Hi dere Wiggles,

Dis is Cupcake the adorable ferret.Just in case you don't know me, I am a
friend of Tiger da Terwible Tunder Fairwit(Smudge's friend)

Rush is gone until next week..doing a little traveling with his
hooman.Anyways, when he called to check in, I told him the good news about
you wantin' to marry him, and he is one happy ferret!

Turbo Rush is happy too.He's been dookin' and wardancin' like there's no
tomorrow!!!

Wiggles, I know its difficult, but be patient..OK.  You'll be hearing from
Rush very soon!

signed

Cupcake the adorable ferret