Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 01:38:47 -0400
I usually don't post to the list at all, but I couldn't help but let
everyone know that they had a commercial on this evening for a show
airing on Sunday, May 20th.  They showed a ferret biting someone's finger
as the announcer stated they were going to show a "... vicious ferret ..."

It will air at 7 PM (EST) / 8 PM (CEN) - (on channel 6 - in the
Philadelphia Area) and is called "Classic Bloopers".  The ferret they
showed was an albino white, which should interest some from what I have
seen on the lists.  I have an albino white and my oldest daughter teased
that they were going to show mine.  Hope everyone can catch it!

Charles and His Business
(Sierra, Misty, & Crystal)