From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 00:25:46 -0500
On behalf of the GDFA, I'd like to send a very special *Thank You* to Stuart
& Susan Wenzel for their kind & thoughtful gift to our shelter.  And *Thank
You* again to all of you who have brightened my day with your gifts for the
fur babies in our care.

Do you remember, "If you build it, they'll come"?  It's true.

 ...Judith, you built the foundation for this outpouring of generosity from
our companion ferret enthusiasts.  You planted the seed to let everyone know
that they can make a difference.

 ...BIG, you make it all possible.  Whether or not we're too tired to read,
you get this mailing list to us every day without fail.

 ...Foster parents provide the haven.  Where would our unwanted & homeless
fuzzies be without them.

 ...Our vets, especially our own Dr. John Cawley & Dr. Linda Bostick...we
couldn't care for the sick & dying without their generous support & concern.

And everyone on this forum gives of themself, their experiences, tradgedies,
knowledge, joy, & pain.

By each of us doing what we can do, no matter how involved, or insignificant
that deed may seem, we can make a difference for the little ones.

Thank you one & all.

Coco, Fox, Dana, Woody, Taz, Alistar, Trixie & Spot, Squeaky, Sassy,
Beasley, Sabastian & Radar, Happy & Amanda, Slasher & Squeeker, & the 8 who
are on their way

visit our web page at:  http://www.mindspring.com/~jcrow/gdfa/index.html