From:
KIMBERLY RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:51:31 PDT
Sorry all, I know there was a lot of talk about blackheads on the tail but
I didn't pay much attention because we didn't have any problems with that,
but now I think we do.  Our albino, Casper, looks like his tail is black
and blue and when I give him a bath his tail looks like it has a bunch of
tiny dots on it like either blood specks underneath the skin or blackheads.
His ankle also has a sort of ring around it that looks like little black
dots or blood specks but they don't wash off.  I have no idea what could be
wrong.  If they are blackheads, how do I get rid of them?  He seems to be
shedding or losing a bit of hair from his tail.  Please help!  Kimberly and
her Heavenly Seven (not!)