Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 03:02:36 +0000
So, here I am, thinking I am smart. I convinced Super Tonks that the
whole "palm reading" thing is real. He (and everybody else) has been
giving me grief since I went to have my paw read and was told that my
lucky number was 7. Of course, we all know that after I found that out,
I had to have the wedding on 07-07-07.

Well, I told Tonks to get his paw read. Tonks went (reluctantly) and
the palm reader found out that his lucky number is 10. Well, as all
couples do, we disagreed on this whole thing (if I would have known
that it would bring so much drama, I wouldn't have had him go). We
learned our first lesson. Compromise (budget comes later).

The compromise is this: we will combine my lucky number of 7 with
Tonk's lucky number of 10 and the wedding will be on the 17th!!!!!
Pretty good huh?

We are sorry if this screwed up any one's plans, but that gives me
more time to register for more things!!!!

Ferretdepot.com.....you ROCK!!!!!!!!

Miss Isabella Gucci