From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:56:34 -0400
Dear FML,
I am soon to move to an apartment down the hall where 3 ferrets now
reside free range.

The floors are hardwood in this old building and many corners all over
the apartment have been frequently used as toilets for my neighbors
ferrets :(

I am concerned---not only about the lingering smell but my ferrets
adjusting to the smells, or maybe even following suit.  Not to mention
the possibility of me being held responsible after I eventually move out.

My thoughts so far are to saturate all the corners with lots of baking
soda to get down into the crevices as well as scrub the floors as best
as I can.  I'll can leave the baking soda over night and vacuum in the
morning, when I must move in.

What do you all suggest I use as a floor cleaner/deodorizer

Any thoughts at all are most appreciated--

Thank you so much
Mary Ann