From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 16:27:14 -0500
Hello
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on ferret proofing my
basement.  Its basicly empty except for a small desk.  Above the desk is a
book shelf where I keep my books, and other things.  There is a coach like
bench on one side that opens up to be a trunk.  Next to it is two closets
with wooden doors.  On the other side of the room there are wooden panels
that block the water heater and washer and dryer.

Ferrets are so popular that my local pet store could not get them this week,
so I have to wait till next.

Any suggestion please E-mail at [log in to unmask]