From:
judy wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:32:25 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Regarding Nan's (KB4DAJ) question about ferrets who own ham operators--glad
you asked.  Hi, I'm KB5GXI.  Got my ticket in LA but now living in TN.
Good question, any other hams around?

On another subject, is anyone using Revolution on their ferrets?  According
to the brochures it will protect from heartworm, fleas, ticks and even ear
mites.  Sounds good but is it safe for ferrets?  I've used Advantage on my
babies before and have heard that getting them on heartworm prevention is
also advisable but ear mites I treat using ear drops.  An
everything-in-one-dose seems like a great idea but you just never know what
the impact will be.

So is anyone using Revolution now and if so what dosage are you using?

hugs your fuzzies

Judy, Cloud Nine Ferrets

Personals:  Mary Francis, Elvira, Dancer
Current shelter babies:  Ringo, Scamp, Vixen, Kodo, Podo, Meeko and Zoe.