From:
Sylvie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 02:59:22 EDT
I just have a few questions for all of you..  if you would take the time
to answer them my "BoB" will be ever so happy.  Well... I live in Las
Vegas and it gets so hot out here (its already in the high 90's) and my
(and BoB's) room gets so warm, even with the air on.  She gets so listless
in this weather and she searches out the coolest place on the floor to
stretch out and sleep.  I hope you are not getting the wrong idea, it's not
a flaming inferno but I still feel bad.  Anyhow... my questions are, is
this really bad for her?  I know they are very susceptible to heatstroke.
And, do you think I could/should put a wrapped up baggy of ice or something
in her bed to cuddle with?

I have even been thinking of maybe a sock filled with rice that has been in
the freezer or something.

Thanks bunchez.....                            Sylie and "Bob"