From:
"Pam S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:24:50 -0400
Hi All,
I bring word of a fuzzy needing a new home in Raleigh, NC.  Please contact
Anna directly at [log in to unmask] since she is not on the list.  If you
have trouble e-mailing her (AOL hates it when I send e-mail to her!), please
contact me at [log in to unmask] and I will give you her phone number.

Here we go:
Female ferret (named Whisper) is up for adoption.  She is about three and
a half years old, and very sweet!  She doesn't nip, but sometimes has
accidents when it comes to the litter box outside of her cage.  She is
descented and neutered.  She is energetic and friendly, but she is due for
her distemper and rabies shots.  She has a 2 story cage with items such as
an attaching food bowl, litter box, covered hammock, and water dispenser.
If you are interested in this bundle of joy, please contact me (Anna) at

Pam S.