From:
"Lori Sies, Ferret's Dream House" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:32:57 -0600
Oh my!  All of a sudden I started receiving lots of cards.  Saying
THANKS for being a Shelter Mom.

For those of you who do not know me; I run a ferret shelter and started
my 22nd year in October.  I hardly post except when I have a ferret show
once a year - so I was very suprised when the cards started coming.

The cards came just in time because I was going through burn out.  Each
and everyone of you who coordinated or sent cards not just to me but to
any of the shelters I will not be able to say THANK YOU enough!

DooK  DoOK  DOOK
Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd., Lynx OH  45650    [log in to unmask]

A Non-Profit 501(C)(3) organization.  All donations are welcome and are
tax deductible.  If you need more deductions for 2005 don't forget your
local shelter if they are non-profit.