From:
Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:52:44 +0000
Hi everyone, this really doesn't have much to do with the FML and I hope
that BIG will let it through.  And, unfortunately, it only applies to Mac
owners (until I get softwindows, that is) but I couldn't help but notice a
posting put up yesterday about companies that will scan your pictures for
outrageous fees.  I happen to be a big Photoshop buff in my spare time and
if there are any fert owners out there who would like thier fuzzy's picture
scanned and returned to you at whatever resolution you want in whichever
format I have on however many disks it takes to fit it, I'd be more than
happy to do this for you for the price of the disks.  =) I only say this
because before I bought my flatbed scanner, I wanted so many things scanned
and simply refused to pay $10-$20 for a decent picture!  So, please E-Mail
me.... I will return your pictures... I'm happy to help out my fellow
fuzbutt owners!

My Most Sincere ALoha
becca

[Moderator's note: I see no technical reason why the above wouldn't be
100% PC compatible as well.  BIG]