From:
Sergio Coccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 11:42:10 -0500
Okay I may think this is cute and you might not, but here goes.  I would
also like to know if others have the same problem.

Slinky is a two year old abused silver (I think)anyway.  She's goes nuts
around 5 or 6 in the morning.  I have a cage but don't use it so she sleeps
with me.  In the morning when I'm trying to sleep is insists on getting my
attention so we can play.  She attacks my back and any other part that
happens to be in her reach.  Then she dooks and runs and hides.  Wait, then
she does it until I get up.  Another cute thing she does scares my mother to
death.  My mom is afraid of her and Slinky, the little devil she is, takes
advantage to this.  Slinky is deaf so she can't here the high pitch scream
that erupts from my mothers mouth.  Slinky runs up the steps and into the
kitchen where mom usually is and licks her leg.  Then Slinky does the war
dance while dooking and runs back down the stars.  She repeats this until I
stick her in my room and close the door.  A game?  Not to my mother.  Please
let me know if your ferrets tease others.

Bye for now
Vanessa and Slinky.