From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 01:41:06 -0400
Hey All!

Have you ever looked at one of your fuzzies and BAM you suddenly realize
that their coat colors have changed?  Well that happened to me today.
Romeo is so incredibly lighter than when he was a baby.  I was just
wondering if anyone else has had a darker baby turn light.  Do they turn
all White??  I took pictures of him so that you can see what he looked
like when he was a baby and what he looks like now.  It also contains a
lot of other fun pictures I thought I'd share.  If you're only interested
in the coat change, follow the directions below, but you only need to
look at the first 3.

Here's the Pictures!
<http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAN2Ldmzct3DhY
&notag=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=1>
To View:
Follow Link
Press "View Pictures"
Then on the Right Hand Side of the screen Press "View As A Slide Show"
A Window will pop up and the slide show will begin.

Note: You do not have to join the website or buy prints to view the
pictures.

Have a great day All!!!!
- Jules
And a semi-photogenic pair of Fuzzies.