Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:20:47 -0500
We recently received 4 ferrets. We are having some difficulty placing
them. Would anyone be able to take them or help to find homes?

Three of them are living together. Very friendly. Freckles is a
survivor -- he had a large mass on his head that was removed.
Freckles is about 3.

The other three are 2 years old. Great with everything, love to run
around, litter trained. All are fully vaccinated.

We are located in Eastern Long Island. Pictures on our website:
http://ch-rescue.com

Three of them are bonded together but if we have to get separate homes
that's fine, but we are trying to keep them together!

Thank you,

C&H RESCUE
CRISTINA
631-880-9373