From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:56:29 -0500
Does anyone know where i can obtain a copy of the" Massachusetts Ferret
Freedom Day" print??

All i remember is that it was in celebration of the Day Ferrets were
legalized in this state and it was an informative article.  I am trying
to help a friend (who is being challenged by a neighboring condo owner)
with educational literature in reguard to Ferrets legalization..I have
a lot of info but i would love a copy of this..  If you have it or know
where i can copy it please email me..

Thanks,
Rose.