From:
"JEFF JOHNSTON, EPIDEMIOLOGY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 20:36:42 -0400
I just got a reply back from the folks at Prairie Home Companion.  They do
seem to read the e-mails they get.  I was told they would pass my message
about wild ferrets marauding through people's garden to Tom Keith, the
fellow who does all of the sound effects on Prairie Home Companion.  If
enough people send them polite or clever messages, maybe they'll give our
fuzzbutts a favorable mention on a subsequent show.  The e-mail address
again for PHC is:

   [log in to unmask] (note: it's Mpr [Minnesota Public Radio] not npr [National
   Public radio]

When you send your message you'll get an automated response back, but it
seems as if they eventually read all of them.
   --Jeff Johnston