From:
Neil Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:20:26 -0700
FMLer's Hmmm.... Well this goes out to all those individuals who
responded rudely and out of context to Lisa's request for a little
assistance and/or advise. Come on ppl seeing her response to the FML
today EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTS ME IN YOU. And it also reflects poorly on
those of us in the FML that are not self righteous A$$es and wanted to
show genuine concern. Sure it may not have been the best choice to not
have her fert taken in for surgery, but she stated in her posting that
she had her reason(s). I accepted that and in my private response to
her, and I did not even address that. Think about how you wish to be
treated before you treat others with condescending tones. And to top it
all off, she ended up having to put her 10 yr old baby to sleep today.
I put my 9yr 10 month "old doll baby" (Podo) to sleep Sat. 5/30, and 2
of my boys (Louie & Frosty) to sleep within less than of Podo . So I
lost 3 in one month. I havent bothered to post my requests for bridge
crossers to greet my babies, as I had in the past received HATE mails
from some FMLers regarding my losses. Below is my response to Lisa
and our brief email regarding her request for advise...

For those "HATERS"... keep your comments to yourself.

HI Lisa: I'm sorry to hear that you had to let your "sweet old lady"
Oprah cross the bridge, and I am also sorry that the responses you
received from the some of the FMLers were "judgemental." I hope that
I did not come across that way, as I had no intention. I know from
reading past "issues" that some individuals on that mailing do not
think or put themselves in other's shoes before they speak/write.
They are just preachy hate mongers.