Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:52:08 -0400
I generally try to run an auction once a year to raise funds for my
ferret rescue. I ran one last October. I just unexpectedly lost my
job and will have no income for the rescue. My unemployment won't
even cover my personal bills. So, I'm going to be holding another
auction in mid-April. I know everyone gets hit up for donations for
raffles and auctions a lot and there's only so much to give. If you
have anything at all you can donate toward the auction and raffle,
it would be appreciated. It doesn't have to be ferret related, just
something you think someone would bid on or buy raffle tickets for.
I promise lots of advertising for you! Thanks for the consideration!

Debbie,
Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue