Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:06:41 -0400
New Contest From ROOPS To Help Brenda And The Kids At Lakeroad Ferret
Farm Rescue Shelter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an easy way to help Brenda and the kids and it does not cost
you a fourtune to do it !!

For a mere $2.00 entry fee for each contest you can win some great
prizes !!!!!!

The first contest is to match the photos of the humans.  There are adult
pics to match with baby or child photos of some well known ferret people.

The second contest is to match some well known ferrets, match thier young
or kit pics with thier adult pics.

Enter both contests for a shot at the grand prize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To enter the contest and see the great prizes and pics:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/contest.html

As you all know we have had many e-bays up to try and help Brenda and the
kids as many other needy shelters have but the results for all of us have
not been good we all know that there are so many needing help so we came
up with this inexpensive way and to make it affordable for everyone who
would like to help.

We would like to thank you all in advance for taking a look and entering
the contests and helping in a good cause.

" The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers "
"we help dig you out when all else fails"

For Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter

Visit This Page To Help Brenda And The Kids
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html

So please let your mom's and dad's know and tell all your friends.

Story Page:  http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html
e-Bay And RafflePage   http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg3.html
Results Page  http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg4.html

A Special link from Special Friends
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-Lakeroad.html

We All Thank You For Helping
The Royal Order Of Pooper Scoopers
Stevey Sierra Frosty
Permission Granted To Pass This Message On