From:
Peggy Malloy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:23:11 -0400
Hello to all!  Although I read the FML daily, (it's better than coffee), I
have not participated.  We have one male, white ferret who is about four
years old.  He was given to me last year by a co-worker.  Although he came
with the name of Winter, when we call him, it comes out "Winnerbaby".  I
have always loved all animals, but he is the best.  He was war dancing this
morning at me making it ever so difficult to go to work.  He is so sweet.
Never bites too hard and always teases us.  The only time I have seen fear,
is when he was outside and the goose (Lucy) hissed at him.  Man!  What a
rocket!!  Have you ever seen a fert fly??  However, he still trys to get at
the Dobermans, (Tish and Gator).  That's where I draw the line.  The cats,
(Buckshot, Dusty, Tiger, & Missy) still ignore him.  (most of the time).  I
still supervise.  Dave, the cocatiel, is not allowed out at the same time as
Winter, (thanks for the warning FML).

Now the reason for my post.  Yesterday, we rescued a baby 'possum.  His
mother was killed by a car.:( All other babys died.  He is about three
inches long and just too cute!  Anyway, is there any danger associated with
the 'possum?

Oh yeah!  Am I the only one from SC?

Dooks to all...Peggy