From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:00:12 -0700
This is a friendly REMINDER to DON'T FORGET ...

Ferret Open House at:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

October 21st...i think it starts around 1 p.m.

Jean Caputo-Lee
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44109
216-749-3885

e-mail...   [log in to unmask]

there are many programs online that give driving directions...so there is
NO EXCUSE not to come by...my husband ended up having to work that day...
but he told them he will be coming in late so we could be there that day...
what a man!!!!

PLEASE anyone within driving distance of Cleveland, OH...PLEASE mark your
calendar and make a point of coming...SATURDAY, OCT. 21st...

She is waiving the adoption fees for FML members...[any donation would be
welcome, of course...]

i personally have gotten 5 WONDERFUL ferrets from her..she is way
overcrowded and has many many wonderful ferrets to choose from...just
come look...see if any of them grab your heart...there may be a ferret
or 2 there that have been waiting all their life just for YOU!!!!

PLEASE come...please...

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97