From:
List-Mary Ann Puccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:04:10 EST
After trying many others I am very pleased with Ferrets Finest
(Veterinarian's Best) Herbal Ear wash.  It is all natural, no alcohol,
not grease and smells good too.  A little mediciney but that is just the
tea tree and clove oils.  You can order it from The Ferret Store.  That
whole line of Ferrets Finest products are really nice.  They absolutely
love the Healthy Coat supplement.  If I warm the ear wash a bit the
ferrets hardly notice what is happening.  Pop em on my lap, scruff with
left hand and apply and clean with right.

Mary Ann