From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 02 Nov 1994 20:20:01 -0500

To Jennifer regarding problems urinating:

Three years ago my 1 yr old ferret began doing the same thing. Now, this
is pure speculation, but if it continues you may want to have your vet do
an X-ray for bladder stones. This was the cause of Claudia's discomfort.

I don't know how common they truly are, but I've only known of one other
person whose ferret had bladder stones, (a jill too, like mine and yours)
and she lost her ferret because the stone ripped open her urethra and
toxins spread all over the body.

Anyway, I know Dr.  Wvvvvvhnnhy,vf k,,,dddddssss

(Excuse me...ferret on keyboard) Dr. Williams is off, and he may have
other ideas, but I wanted to let you know that if it continues, it's not
normal and your vet should see Morgan.

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)

(including Ian, who obviously wants to become a writer)