From:
Rebecca Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:29:24 -0800
Hi everyone.  I have a problem with two of my little girls.  They are
spayed 2 year old sisters who have been housed together ever since they
were born.  I have given them baths before.  They have fought perhaps
once every 6 monthes before.  I gave them both a bath but didn't wash
their bedding.  They have been fighting with each other and spraying smell
everywhere ever since.  They are alone in that cage and have other ferrets
around them.  They were spayed at the age of 4 months and have never fought
this much before.  Any ideas?  I've seperated them temporarily until I get
some advice.

Thanks in advance!

Rebecca Ryan
Ferret Village