From:
"Marya K. Kowal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 17:38:55 -0400
Dr. Williams, we have been subscribing to the list for years now and your
contributions have made a real difference to us, both human and fuzzy ones.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and long hours, we appreciate it.
Sounds as though you were way overdue for time with your family and time
to advance your career and get credit for all the work you have done. I am
sure your ferrets are dancing with joy to get more of your time.

Marya and family.