From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:36:32 -0800
Hey people, remember when we were banging the drum for you to buy those
coupon books?  And some of you did, and a lot of you didn't?  Well, to
everyone who did - reach around and pat yourselfs on the back, cause you did
good!  Thanks to those people who had faith enough to send in their $25.00,
lots of little shelter fuzzies will have a warm Christmas!  And, no, we
didn't go out and blow your money on dozens of tiny thermal under wear!

We're not going to let the cat, I mean the ferrets, completely out of the
bag just yet.  Christmas presents are, after all, suppose to be suprises!
But we were careful shoppers, and went to a merchant everyone knows.  And
one who was amazingly genereous when they learned of our endeavor.

So, you ask, (of course you did, I heard you!) where does that leave the
coupon program?  With an empty account at the moment, that's all.  Now is
the time to re-fill the account so more good things can be done for the
fuzzies.  Order your coupon books right now!  In fact, order several, as
they make neat Christmas Gifts.  So get ready to jot down this number.
1-800-743-3674.

And keep watching this message space for more hints about the super swell
Christmas, a bunch of super swell fuzzies will be having.

Georgia, Ela, and Judith
The SOS Gang!